Monday, May 6, 2013

I Love Fab Feedback! Do You?

One of my favorite parts of selling on TpT is reading all the Fabulous Feedback people have left about my products. I love knowing how you use resources for your kids. It makes my heart smile knowing that other kiddos are benefiting from products I've created for my little munchkins.

Apparently, a lot of other teacher resource creators also love reading these awesome comments. Christina Bainbridge is having a {Linky Party} that celebrates these comments. We decided to share a few of the comments that have really made us smile and that help us to keep creating. 


Here's the fun part . . . 

  • Read the fab comments on this blog and see if any of the comments are ones you wrote. If one is yours, email me at hilary35t@gmail.com and tell me a single product you would like for free. 
  • Click on over to the {linky party} to see who else is participating.
  • Check their blog and see if any of the comments are yours. (Some people may not be offering a free product.)
  • If you find a comment that you left, you may be able to score another great product. 
Okay, onto the comments . . . Here are 3 great ones from  
{my TpT store}. These are by no means all of them, but I could go on for days! 


If you would like to check out these products for yourself, just click the pics!




Don't forget to check out the other {linkys} and see what other awesome products there are out there. AND, remember that you can get an extra 10% off your {TpT} order by using the code TAD13.  Hope you have a marvelous Monday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover