Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Truth About Fitness

My friend, Denise from Sunny Days in Second Grade is holding a linky party in an effort to make this big blogging community feel a little smaller. She is starting a 12 part series called 'My Truth Monday' and that will bring us right up to the New Year! I hope you'll join us so we can all get to know each other a little bit better and have some fun along the way!

Each Monday, Denise will share her truth about a particular topic and people will share their own truths. The first topic is about fitness. Here's My Truth about fitness:


If you would like to join in on the fun, head on over to {link on up}! Even if you don't want to participate, you can check out other people's truths! 


Happy Monday everyone!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hilary - you are on to something here! When I work out, my face gets really red and I sweat a lot! It's uncomfortable! Maybe that's why I like working out in the morning before anyone ever sees me!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL but then I have to wake up early Nicole! :)
      Hilary

      Delete
  2. Hilary I don't think physical fitness at all levels if for everyone. We are all wired differently. I recommend walking. It's just as beneficial as any other exercise as long as you do it for 30 minutes. Start small and have fun!
    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the one thing I try to do...I do need to get walking more regularly though! Thanks for stopping by!
      Hilary (so jealous if you are in Hawaii!)

      Delete
  3. Hilary, I'll be 65 next February and I still sweat like a pig whenever I exercise but it actually makes me feel like I've really worked out. I walk and take a PT class and am fitter than ever. All you need to do is take the 1st step!
    Arlene
    <a href="http://arlenesandberg.blogspot.com>LMN Tree</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Arlene! I can do it!
      Hilary

      Delete
  4. Hilary you can do this. I'm turning 65 next year and am probably fitter now than ever. I want to enjoy the next 20 to 30 years. It is worth it.
    Arlene
    LMN Tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally just had to embrace the sweat. That is why I love hot yoga. It lets out all the toxins.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Balancing the Backpack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embrace the sweat, huh? Ok...I can do this!
      Hilary

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover