Friday, October 28, 2011

Guided Reading Goal Setting Bookmarks

I went to visit a friend's classroom the other day, and she had these awesome bookmarks. She uses the bookmarks to help her students remember the goals that were discussed during their reading group time. 


So, I made some bookmarks that will work with my guided reading groups. I just write a CAFE goal on the bookmark as a reminder to the child...and to their parents as well! You can put any other kind of assignment on the bookmark as well!


As the children become more sophisticated, they can begin to set goals for themselves.




Oh, and did I mention...you can also use them as ... BOOKMARKS!?  I hope that you can use these in your classroom! Just click the pic and get yours! Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It won't be too difficult for the students to think with regards to same probable principles as cited here with set goal. semi colon checker

    ReplyDelete
  2. a form of a verb used to show the past, present, or future time of the action or state it denotes. tense. Visit for more info talib

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin