Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Pictures-Linky Party with Runde's Room



I thought that having a year in pictures was an awesome idea...of course, I got a little carried away...as usual! I started out making a collage of some of the pics I've had on my blog since I began blogging...I just started in September, so I didn't have a lot of pictures...at least not ones that I thought were too interesting! These are the ones I came up with...


Then, I thought...I have so many projects I want to accomplish this year...thanks to Pinterest! So I went to my Pinterest board and chose some of my favorite pics...ones I have made, or want to make...and here is what I came up with...


Then I thought...hey...none of my stuff is on there... I decided I would make a collage of some of the teaching resources I've created this year. I was amazed...and a little proud...of all that I had accomplished. I have 93 products on TpT and 25 of them are free. I hope that these resources have helped other teachers in their classrooms...


I have also gotten many free resources and paid resources from some of my blogging/TpT friends. These resources have gotten me more excited about teaching and creating than ever before... I think that is what it is all about. Teachers have always shared their creativity...Computers, the Internet, Blogger, TpT, TN, and the like, have made it possible to share...and on such a grand scale!

I am so excited to see what 2012 will bring...Washington and the rest of the world better watch out! Our kids are going to be learning 'off the charts' and accomplishing great things...not just because of the content we taught, but because of the enthusiasm in which we helped them experience that content.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2012! Oh...and remember to stop and listen to your students... they are so funny...and brutally honest! You gotta laugh!
Cheers!


                       Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - LOVE that you made three different collages - the pinterest one is a GREAT idea, and your TpT one looks FANTASTIC!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin