Monday, March 26, 2012

Word Families Under Construction FREEBIE!



I pulled out some of my word family pages a few weeks ago and thought . . . I wish I had just one word family per page.  I decided to make some new word family pages! 

I started with a FREEBIE for YOU!

Here's a little sneak preview . . . just click the pic!


I have vowel packets for {short a}, {short e}, {short i}, and {short u} available, or you can pick up a {combo pack} of all the short vowel sounds if you are interested in that too! 


Have a great day tomorrow! 
             

                         Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love the freebies!! I am now a follower! Hope you will be a follower of my blog and TpT store!!

    http://williams2ndgradepigpen.blogspot.com/

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teresa-Williams-8

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I keep finding all these really talented teachers who do awesome worksheets and stuff.

    Just started following you.

    Looking forward to visiting you again.

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love what you're doing here - it has helped me so much! And because of that, I thought you should know that in your newsletter signup box, the word "receive" has been misspelled. :) Thanks yet again for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I'm so embarrassed! I can't believe that I even spelled it wrong twice! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I got it fixed and I feel so much better!
      Have a great weekend!
      Hilary :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin