Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tax Day Sale with Some of my Friends!

It's almost tax day . . . Can't think of a better time for a sale, can you? 


Oh, and that's not all . . . It gets even better than that! I marked some of my best sellers down by $1.00 before I knocked off the 15%! What a bargain! Here are the items that you can get at extra savings. You know the routine . . . Just click the pics!









If you are having a tax sale, just link on up! That way we can hit them all!










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky party!! :)I am off to shop!
    <>< Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for doing this! It's great to see all these sales in one place!

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin