Friday, May 4, 2012

Are You Getting Excited?


Sunday, May 6, it all begins! You can score over $600 in FREE products! Not products that are already free, but FREE paid products! I don't know about you, but I am going to hit ALL the freebies! I'm so excited! Just click the sun with the grade levels you are interested in getting freebies from. I teach 2nd grade, so I am going to be hitting the {PK-2} links AND the {3-6} links to boot! 

Oh, and it gets better than that! You can get big savings at {TpT} as well! Just shop 'til you drop and then enter the code . . . TAD12 . . . at checkout and you will get an extra 10% off your order. I am putting all of my items at 20% off and I know most people are putting theirs at 20% off as well . . . that means you will end up with a total of 28% off your order.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin