Saturday, June 9, 2012

Who's In the Spotlight? Linky Party

Hi guys! I know I said I was back . . . but . . . Wow! Life sure has a way of kicking your booty! I'm good, . . . It's just going to be 'one of those summers!' I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.


I'm also having a bit of writer's block . . . What does a teacher talk about when not teaching? My mind seems to be mush and I can't get out of bed in the morning! 


So, I thought I would start a *SPOTLIGHT* series of some of my favorite teaching ideas from some of my favorite 
'virtual teacher friends!' Here goes! 






One of the awesome posts that Amanda has is about a plethora of word work ideas! I thought I had a lot of word work stuff! Check  out this amazing compilation {here} or just click the pic above!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! I would love to have you visit my blog when you get a chance.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Hilary! I'll be "spotlighting" someone soon! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I'm not surprised that you were already spotlighted! You Rock! Can't wait to see your spotlight!
      Hilary

      Delete
  3. Hey Hilary! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Happy to see you again! :-) I look forward to keeping up with what's going on here this summer! :-)
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT idea for a linky party - thank you so much! I've been following blogs for several months now, and am trying to get up the nerve to start my own. It helps me get motivated when I find ones such as yours, that are so HELPFUL in their approach to posting.
    Can't wait to see who everyone spotlights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I felt the same way as you and followed lots of wonderful blogs (Hilary's included!) for over a year before I got up the nerve to start my own. You can do it! Teachers have so much to share and talk about and other teachers appreciate it so much! I know I do!

      Take a deep breath, start simple, and go for it!
      Linda
      AroundtheKampfire

      Delete
  5. Wow! Nice idea:) your blog looks attractive with cheerful colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilary! I'm spotlighting Hope King from Second Grade Shenanigans! I had a bit of trouble with getting the blog name to show up though.
    Any advice?

    This is such a great idea! Can't wait to see where all the lights shine!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you got it! Thanks for linking up!
      Hilary :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin