Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Math Mysteries-Check!


















Well, I finally finished these math mysteries . . . not sure why I had such a writer's block. It is really late, so I hope you don't mind if I just make this a short post announcement. These books are based on the Common Core State Standards for 2nd and 3rd grades. I did take into consideration that these would be done in the earlier parts of 2nd and 3rd grade, so I wasn't as tricky as I get on some of the mysteries! 















If you would like more info about my math mysteries, just click {here for 2nd grade} and {here for 3rd grade}.

Update: I modified the wording and used the 1st grade CCSS to make a first grade version of my math mystery! You can click 
{here for 1st grade}!




Have fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I'm a math teacher and this helped make math fun for my 3rd grade students!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin