Thursday, March 7, 2013

Proving It at Stations!

I read somewhere about a teacher who used a cheap camera in her room so the kids could take pics of their tasks during stations. 

I looked all around for a 'cheap' digital camera. I finally found one! It was $14.99 at Meijer. It's a very simple camera, but that's just what I needed for my munchkins to use. 

It takes regular batteries, so I think I might need to grab a pack of rechargeable ones.

I just hang it at the station and they have someone take a pic of them when they finish a task. I told them that I wanted them to 'prove it' so that I know how hard they are working. 

I think we might need to practice taking pictures so that everyone's head isn't cut off! LOL  Give it a try! 
TTFN!

               Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. great idea! i'll have to look for some too!

    http://smalltownlibrarian4.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My kiddos always enjoy borrowing my camera... what better incentive to work hard at stations than the opportunity to use their own special camera!! LOVE IT!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
    educational material

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover