Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kickin' Off a New Year, a New Blog, and a TpT Milestone!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I know you thought I dropped off the face of the earth, but you can't get rid of me that easily! 

I have a couple of exciting things to share with you! 


Well, I finally hit the $75,000 milestone at Teachers Pay Teachers! It took me almost exactly 3 years to do it, but I did it! Slow and steady, right? I guess I'm like the turtle that way!

To celebrate, I have made my {New Year's Math Mystery for 2nd and 3rd grade bundle}, FREE until Sunday, January 5, 2014! If you don't already have it, you need to scoop it up! It will be a great way to get back into the swing of things when we go back next week . . . and it's differentiated to boot! If you are already a math mystery fan and have these titles, shoot me an email {hilary35t@gmail.com} and we will see what we can do to thank you for being awesome! 

AND . . . Another exciting thing to share with you! 

I've run across so many TpT sellers that have FANTASTIC resources! I decided to contact some of these amazing educators about a new collaborative blog. I got a great response! A new blog was born and will kick off tomorrow, January 1, 2014! 

And, this is not just any blog . . . This is a blog that will have a new post each and every day of 2014 from over 40 authors! I know, I know . . . you are thinking . . . another blog of products. NO WAY!

We are going all out for you! You will see posts from many different age ranges and points of views. You will see pictures to help you visualize the lessons and how they will work in your homes or classrooms. There will be links to products, freebies, etc. BUT that's not our focus. Basically a one stop shop for all your teaching ideas! I hope to see you there! 

Here's to another 
GREAT New Year my Friends! 



             Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on you milestone!! I am heading on over to get your freebie. Thanks for sharing!

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin