Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kids are Funny!

This winter has been rough, but we actually 'almost' had a normal week of school last week. You always think you want snow days or 2-hour delays, but it really messes with the rhythm of your classroom! 

On one of our 'normal' days, I had my kids using their little {Reader's Notebooks} to create images of their reading. This picture just cracked me up. Do you know what this little girl was trying to show me in her picture? (don't read it yet!) 

Get your head out of the gutter . . . she was showing that the girl  in the story had an idea! Too funny! 



So, who do you think will win the Super Bowl? I am hoping the Broncos . . . You know how we Hoosiers LOVE us some Peyton Manning! To celebrate, I decided to put {my store} on sale, so be sure to come over and clean out your shopping cart!




Oh, and be sure to check out this {SWEET Link up} for February Freebies! 

                        
If you haven't checked out the {Who's Who and Who's New Blog} yet, you need to put that on your list of things to do! There are amazing posts that go out each and every day and you will not want to miss out on all the great information!                                

Photobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin