Friday, September 3, 2021

Motivation with Minecraft!

Picture this.... it's writing workshop time and you have at least 5-10 students staring off into space because they don't know what to write about. Sound familiar? Sound like yesterday?!


I love putting Minecraft into my writing station! I get those reluctant writers excited to create their own scene by giving them CHOICE! They choose items to put into their scene and then write about it. The kids LOVE this Crafty Minds Writing so much. 


 There is also an e-learning or digital option that I have bundled with the above activity. There are so many options that you might want to give the digital a try!
Check out the Minecraft Bundle





If you are looking for more Minecraft fun check out the  Minecraft Digital Escape Room! If you haven't done any of my escape rooms yet, give this one a try. The kids love solving the fun puzzles, collecting clues, and of course learning while doing it. 



I would love to see some examples from your little Minecraft Makers!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin