Friday, October 8, 2021

It's Fall Ya'll!

It's officially FALL! I love all the fall things to do this time of year... the pumpkins, Halloween, cider, apples, and leaves changing color. I love it all! I wanted to highlight a few Fall things for your students. Keep scrolling towards the end. There are journals, Escape Rooms, Halloween fun, and Fall Math Mysteries. There is something for each grade level!

I LOVE easy journaling for kids and this Fall Journal has it all! Easy to write on lines, word bank, and pictures to get students going. I also have my regular My First Journal which has TONS of pages of prompts!











Want more Fall Fun?! Check out my other Blog posts about Fall Math Mysteries, Halloween Escape Rooms, and more! Just scroll to older posts below, OR click on each picture to view! There are different GRADE LEVELS for each one listed below, so find the one that's right for you!





Jump in a pile of leaves, carve a pumpkin, & drink some apple cider! Happy Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin