Sunday, December 19, 2021

Some NO PREP Digital Resources to Use in Writing in the New Year

It's Winter Break for us officially! It's time to relax, BUT before I check out mentally for this holiday season, I am thinking ahead to the New Year. I like to have some things planned out or in my back pocket for when I change my mind, which is OFTEN when I go back to school. 

Here are some popular and NO PREP Digital Resources to use for the New Year, as well as some EASY printable resources to prep.  Don't worry, if it's printable it is an EASY activity that you can print and go. I am not into using a lot of brain power after a break so I need something that is easy. 

Writing Resources for the New Year

Teach your students to write better sentences with this Digital Google Assignment. Graphic organizers, short example sentences for students to change into longer ones, rubric, and Author at Work poster are just some of the things included. Great for expanding a lesson in your classroom in the New Year!



I love this Writing Bundle for Minecraft. If you don't want the bundle I have both of these in print and digital. This is an EASY and NO PREP station activity or whole group/partner writing fun. Background scenes, characters to drag, and digital editing checklist. Perfect for ANY grade for getting even those reluctant writers a chance to explore something new. 




This journal is perfect for a EASY prep for your classroom. I LOVE the editable prompts to tailor needs. Think about editing the prompt for something specific from a field trip, guest speaker, a unit you've just completed in science or social studies, or even a class read aloud! I love have these as a station activity or a take home for working on writing. 



This last writing activity is just something that is super FUN for a great creative writing activity. This is not digital, but very low prep to get your students writing creatively. Don't let the Holiday thing deter you. This pack has a TON of winter characters, not just holiday. Students choose what they want to write about after the creation whether it's a poem, short story, letter, or jokes! 




Free Writing Resources





Have a great holiday and I'll be back in the New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin