Thursday, September 15, 2011

Word Family Flower Power & 20% Off Sale! Going on NOW!

Now's the time to get some good deals! We are back in the swing of things at school...ok, sorta, but I've got some new items that I added this week!

 Here's my latest creation! I think they turned out pretty darn cute...if I do say so myself!  I am planning on making more 'flowers' with different word families. I hope you will check them out...I have a sale going on right now...20% off of everything in my store! I even have these cute word family flowers on sale too!

I just got the short vowel word family flowers done!

Click above to buy these puzzles!

                

      Add magnets to make this a rockin' word work station!
                  


                

2 comments:

  1. Your post was interesting to read. Thank you for your contribution. I'd like to share the most recent online profile for the aim trainer online with you. It is intended for FPS training and will assist you in practicing aiming and improving your shooting skills in FPS games! After visiting it, please share your thoughts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin