Monday, September 19, 2011

Words from a 2nd Grader

Last Friday, one of my little cuties came up to my desk, with a friend. They were getting ready to do 'Read to Someone' and her book basket handle was broken. I told her to wait right there while I got something. I got some blue duct tape, ripped a piece off, and wrapped it around the handle. As I handed her the basket, she turned to her friend and said, "Teachers can do ANYTHING!" 

Those words got me out of bed this morning with a smile and made me realize...I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to. I pray I am able to handle what these little 7 and 8-year-olds throw at me today. I also hope that I don't let what the 'tall people' say or do get in the way either.

Have a glorious day my friends! Rock on!
I hope you'll check out my contest, going on now!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin