Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Like Her Socks? Huh?

So, how cool is it that my kids think I ROCK and that school does too! Check out this cute video . . . I love the rhyme and rhythm that they are exhibiting . . . We actually have been talking about that in class! I'm larnin' dem sumten I gess! 


I LOVE SECOND GRADERS!


How cute are your kids? I'd love to hear your stories!
Oh, and by the way, Thank you so much for your awesome comments! I get an email that lets me read them from my phone! I always get a smile on my face when I read them. I'm sorry I don't always respond back . . . I am going to get better . . . I might have to go on summer break . . . or retire or something!
Thank you so much for your kindness . . . I have the best followers EVER! Hope you have an excellent evening! (I love alliteration!)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your site and I am loving it! The activities are great. I sense that I will be coming back to your site pretty often.
    This is the information I was looking for. picbear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin