Sunday, February 5, 2012

Half-Time Means Half Off in My TpT Store!

So...It's Super Bowl time, the Super Bowl is in Indianapolis, and of course Super Teachers prevail! 


I know we all love Pinterest. Another one of my Super Teacher Friends got a Pinterest board together where all of the items on it will be 1/2 price during half-time! 


Well, I couldn't wait, so I already have a bunch of my stuff on sale for half price and I am going to leave it that way for the rest of the day! Here is a pic of the items I placed on the Pinterest board:


Cool, huh? All of the items above are on sale for 1/2 off of their regular price! Oh, and because I want to hurry so I can get ready for the Super Bowl, the pics above are just linked to my TpT store. You can find them all there, but if you would like to get right to a specific item, head on over to the Pinterest board. Tons of great sellers have things half off too! 

SCORE!



                     Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin