Monday, February 27, 2012

TpT Leap Day Sale & Some of My Friends!



You don't want to miss this sale at TpT! Most of my friends, and ME, are giving 20% off of all our items in our teacher stores! Then, when you check out, just enter the code for an extra 10% of the sale items! That's 28% off! Just click the pic to go to my TpT store!


A couple of my friends are also having 20% off sales as well! Here are a couple of my favorite items in their stores!










Just click the pics to visit their blogs or
teaching materials in their TpT store!


...And just when you think it couldn't get any better, check out this linky party of a bunch of shops having awesome sales on Wednesday.




Hope on over and have fun hopping . . . I mean shopping!!


            Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin