Sunday, February 26, 2012

You Have My Permission to Pin My Stuff!



Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections has created a "Permission to Pin" badge. If you would like to know more about these permissions and rules for Pinterest, be sure to read Laura's post


I have joined other educators in displaying this badge on the right-side toolbar of my blog.  What this means is that
 I am giving you permission to pin any and everything that I have on my site. I am flattered when you like something that I have on my blog. So, here it goes . . .


You have permission to pin from Rockin' Teacher Materials blog, my TpT store, my Teacher's Notebook store, my Pinterest, and anywhere else you can think of!


Thanks!


                      Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin