Friday, March 16, 2012

Expanded Sentence Examples & CCSS FREEBIE for Spelling!

Well, another week closer to spring break! Yippee! It is so nice here that it seems like June! I sure hope we don't get a snowstorm in June! Sorry I haven't written many blog posts lately . . . report cards, data binders, kids, carnivals, oh . . . and did I forget . . . teaching!?

Anyway, I thought I would put some pics of the expanded sentences from my {Author's at Work pack} that my kiddos worked on today. We just wrote one sentence for now . . .I thought we would write another one next week now that the kids really 'get it!' 
Here you go!






Here's your {free spelling test page}!







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Love this! My kiddies need so much practice with writing and spelling. Thanks for the freebie. Come over and visit my blog when you have a chance :)

    Sharima

    Lovebuglearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm your newest follower. I'm a newbie to this blog stalking world. lol I would love for you to join my site.

    Cynthia

    www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on this today with my tutor:) Expanding sentences is such a biggie for 2nd graders! I also grabbed your spelling freebie to go along with your spelling list packet...PERFECT!!!!! I think I am going to run 3 lists this year. I plan to use spelling centers on Friday so that I can meet with each list. Spelling Citywww.spellingcity.com just added an app for the iPad so when I get your lists entered into their site I will let you know:) You ROCK!
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilary,
    I downloaded your spelling progress charts when you first posted this, but I think I accidentally gave a student my master copy! I can't find it anywhere on my computer either, and the picture link takes me to your store home page. Could you possibly email me the file (or the link to the file)? Thank you!!
    Marie Hoag
    mariehoag@gmail.com

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin