Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thank you!

I hope you are all having a wonderful teacher appreciation week! Are your kiddies being little angels for you? I hope so! Our PTO gives the kids a list of things to do for their teacher...yesterday I got the neatest stationary ... Lots of thank you notes ...those will go to good use! Today was flowers day...our principal also let us wear jeans today! Isn't it funny how little things like jeans can make your day?! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments. You never fail to bring a smile to my face! I'm sorry I'm not better about writing back...I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much there is to do...especially this time of the year! I also wanted to thank you for checking out some of my teaching resources the past few days. I hope they are helpful to you. I spend lots of time trying to get them just right...I want to help you in your classroom! I have so many projects for this summer. I'd like to know some things you'd like for your classroom...that will help me focus! Wait! Was that something shiny? Hehehehe....Just leave me a comment to let me know your wishes, hopes & dreams! Enjoy the rest of your week and know you're appreciated for all you do! There are some VERY lucky children in the world! Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Your Blog reads well, I like it, keep at it, love it,I hope you are all having a wonderful teacher appreciation week! Are your kiddies being little angels for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woh I really like your content, stored to favorites! And will delay for more up-dates.. Regards.zara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin