Sunday, September 2, 2012

Learning Targets to Post in Your Room for Everyday Math


I have some wonderful friends . . . and they totally put up with my need to 'purty up' even the most common of things. They made these awesome Learning Targets for each unit and lesson for their Everyday Math program and let me do my thing. The coolest part is that these lovely ladies cover 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades! So, I've got some made for all of those grades. I haven't finished the entire year - I figured I had a little time, right?

This is how I'm keeping track of my learning targets. I put them into page protectors in a binder and use Post-It tabs to divide each unit.

Every other day (because I have the pages back to back-2 per sleeve) I get out another learning target. On the other day, I only need to flip the page over. I am using Command Hooks (of course-What did we do before these little miracles?) to hang the page up for the lesson each day.




If you would like to check them out for your grade, just click below!






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Completing your degree through an accredited online program can unlock an entire new range of opportunities for you and your career. Enrolling for and participating in an online education has never been as easy as it is today, so there's no time to waste to get your exciting new career in the world of psychology happening. Visit our website for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover