Monday, October 29, 2012

Helpful Hints from Hilary Part 2

Hi guys! Hope you are all had a magnificent Monday! I wanted to share a couple of ideas with you . . . Some from me, and some from my BFF. 

The first helpful hint is how I help my kids know the difference between the 'new' listening station books from the 'old' aka the 'previously listened to' books and cds. Check out the video . . . seriously . . . it's only 54 seconds long. 


Easy, peasy, right? I was in my BFF's room and checked out her French fry board. I really love the way she has it set up. This video is only 26 seconds long~just watch it!


Well, that's all the helpfulness for tonight! If you like the French fries, you can pick some up for yourself {here} now!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas. Love the pocket chart for the "fry" words. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin