Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Alliteration Alive!


I'm so excited to have this alliteration pack finished . . .I started it over the summer and wanted to use it in my class, so I got'er done!

Here's how it works. The kids just follow the directions on the instruction card. The cards are color coded to match the chart.



The kids arrange the cards to make a sentence. I have an adjective ABC book that they use as well to describe their nouns. They then illustrate their sentences. (Yes, I know the picture doesn't match the cards above. :)

We then put all the pages together to make an Alliteration ABC Book! FUN!



Just click {here} if you want to pick up this fun activity pack to use with your kiddos! Thanks! Have a wonderful week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover