Monday, January 21, 2013

Bundle Up!


Bundle up . . . That has a double meaning for me! It is flippin' freezin' here in Indiana! Oh, and don't worry, I won't be going ice skating anytime soon.

I have also been busy bundling up some of my resources to save you a little cash! Here are some of the new bundles. Click the pics to check them out.



Grade 1 Spelling Bundle
Grade 2 Spelling Bundle
Short Vowel Word Bundle
The kids had a blast stamping words.
Writing Resource Pack
2nd Grade EDM Learning Targets for the Entire Year

So . . . Remember to Bundle up! It's Cold outside!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Searching for a perfect drummer for my solo project I
    found Will's website! Already the first contact with him
    was very responsive and friendly! Right from the beginning
    I felt my explanations and wishes very understood and he
    recorded very fast and professionally one song after another
    exactly to my taste! In addition it is very much fun to
    communicate and work with him! Many thanks to Will for
    the great co-operation and it has surely not been the last!"

    online session drums
    online session drummer
    online drum tracks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover