Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Love to Catch Them Applying What I've Taught Them!

Last week I was helping one of my little friends edit her story, when all of a sudden, she popped up, ran across the room, and got a {French fry} so she could spruce up her story! Thank goodness for iPhones and their 'snappy' cameras so I could get proof! Even better, she also used some of the 'w' cards from my {alliteration pack} to give her ideas for characters and for what was going on in the story! I love it!

Okay kids . . . I have to lay down . . . I hurt my back/neck and it hurts when I sit up. It's probably from being on the computer too much, you think?

Have a great week!

                  Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin