Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summertime Fun and a Sale Too!

I LOVE summer! I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment, especially with my teacher friends like you. And, before I forget to tell you, I wanted you to know that I am having a summertime sale, now-June 23 (Sunday) in my {TpT}, {TN}, and for the rest of the month in my blog store. My blog store is the red tab at the top of my blog pages. To get your discount, just add JUNE2013 at check out and you will receive 30% off your order! It is still a digital download and you get a bigger discount to boot! 


Ok, back to the fun stuff. This summer started with a real bang. Most of you know that I am blogging buddies with {Monica Schroeder from The Schroeder Page}. We even have a button in the sidebar . . . See it?

Well, right after I got out of school, I decided I would head on down to North Carolina to see my buddy. The wild thing is, we had never met each other before. We had talked on the phone and we Skyped with our classes, but we'd never met face to face. I thought it might be a little weird and I was a little nervous to stay at her house. Once I got there though, it was like we had been friends forever! 

It was her last week of school, so she had to work most of the time, but it was fun to meet people she teaches and works with as well as her classroom of kiddos! I was also amazed that she puts out such awesome resources because not only is she a teacher but also a mom of 2. I even got to go to the ball park for her daughter's softball tourney. I was very impressed and they even won the whole thing!
Miss Lily is the catcher!

Momma Monica teaching the concept of 'bring back the change!'
North Carolina is a beautiful state. If you've never been, you should go visit sometime! I love this blog world, because who would've thought I would ever get to be good friends with an amazing teacher  like Monica who lives in NC? 



I'm excited to meet more teacher friends when I go to Las Vegas, too. If you are going to be there July 16, be sure to sign up for the fun and frolicking! Just click the pic to get signed up!



Have a wonderful day and go out and play!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin