Monday, June 3, 2013

Whew! I Made It!

The end of the school year evokes several emotions. 

  • There is frenzy as you enter all test results, grades, and anything else that comes in a 'things to do before the end of school' email.
  • There is panic as you frantically try to put everything in its place so that your room can be cleaned properly.
  • There is exasperation as you try to fill your last days with educational fun that will tame your excited little munchkins.
  • There is sadness as you promote your charges to the next grade. You have all become a family, and now your journey together has come to an end. It's amazing how close you get~I'm sure you've referred to your class as 'my kids,' right?
  • There is excitement as you think of all the things you will accomplish over the summer . . . read a few books, go on vacation, sleep in, clean out the basement, . . . and the list goes on and on.
  • There is anticipation as you enter Target or the Dollar Tree in search of goodies for your next class. We all know how quickly the next year comes around!
I know it's hard to be a teacher these days and many people (politicians) don't seem to appreciate all we do . . . but these emotions are part of the roller coaster of a teacher's life and actually help make the ride a little smoother! I choose to ride the roller coaster and experience the love and emotion that comes with being a teacher. How about you? 

Have a wonderful summer everyone!



Photobucket

P.S.  I finally finished another paint stick pack for beginning blends. You can find it {here} or you can just visit my Rockin' Teacher Store (the red button at the top of my blog pages) and use the code June2013 for 30% off your entire order . . . including all my paint stick sets. 




8 comments:

  1. Happy summer break :) I have 3 days left and feeling all of those emotions above.
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still on the coaster! 3 more days with my kiddos and then I can finally take a breath before heading back to the $ Store to prepare for next school year!
    Great post girl!
    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I like it. And in addition whant to say that style of your blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your site, it is very informative and user-friendly (just like Special-Essays).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found your posts very interesting.
    Get More Info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! So interesting! By the way, first-class writers are always willing to help with custom papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting story! Please, Visit This Website to get professional writing help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is awesome! Visit http://prime-essay.org my favourite essay writing service!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover