Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Home Away from Home!

Every year, I mail a letter or postcard to my new students. In that letter, I ask them to bring a picture of themselves participating in an activity they enjoy. I usually put the pictures in a paper frame, laminate, then tape them to my door. Well this year, one of my parents sent in this wreath and I hung it on the door. I kept walking by and wondering what I was going to do with the door.


Then it came to me! I had all the kids' pictures and all I needed was the frames! So, I went to the Dollar Tree (of course) and bought frames to fit the pictures I had.

Then, I laminated the pictures and cut them to fit the frames. I took the glass and the backs off the frames so they wouldn't be so heavy, then Duct taped them to the door. I think it looks quite 'homey'!

I took this picture before I added the caption:


Welcome to Our Home Away from Home!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope things settle down soon . . . I know I've been MIA for most of the summer! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin