Saturday, August 17, 2013

TpT ~ BTS ~ B & M ~ Huh??

TpT ~ BTS ~ B & M ~

I know what you are thinking right now . . . It's happened! Hilary has lost her mind! No, I haven't, but this is going to blow YOUR mind!  The big day is almost here and my shopping cart is stuffed to the rim with tons of goodies I've been waiting to buy at the TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers) big BTS (Back to School) sale! Tons of your favorite sellers (including me) will have their items marked down 20%! AND, TpT will take another 10% off our sale prices!
Remember to use the code BTS13 to get that extra discount!



Now, I know what you are thinking. I get the TpT and the BTS, but B & M??? B & M stands for the BEST products that are the MOST likely to help your students succeed this school year. I have linked up with Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to showcase these products, along with those of some of my friends. Here's what I came up with . . . (you have no idea how difficult it was for me to choose these items! All my items ROCK! he he he)



The item that I couldn't live without (the teacher's pet) is my {editable station rotation cards}. If you would like to see more about how I use these cards in my room, just click {here} to see more pics and videos. 


My {Inference Posters and Activities Pack} is the item that has helped my students succeed the most. It is difficult to help students comprehend text and teaching them to infer seemed almost impossible at one point in my teaching career. These posters, activities, and worksheets make it all make sense! If you would like more information on this pack, you can click {here} to see my kids in action.

A 'couple' of my items that will have your kids expanding their sentences and using more expressive language are my {French Fry Words} and {Author's at Work} packs. Click {here} for examples of my kids expanding their sentences.




Click {here} to see the French fries in action, too.


Be sure to swing on over to Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to check out the other great sellers on the linky party. There are tons of other amazing goodies!  

Bunting Books and Bainbridge

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin