Friday, September 6, 2013

A New Twist on Our Station Cards


I really like the way I let my kids choose their own stations. Having the kids' pictures on the cards really helped with sorting the cards out at the end of the week. 

However, I made a few adjustments this year. Not only did I put the kids' pictures on the cards, but I also put their pictures on the library card pouches that hold the cards. 

Now when I sort, I get the pouches in ABC order then just match the pictures. 

Now, you might wonder . . .why is Hilary just rambling on about cards and pouches? Well, if you would like to read about how my kids choose their own stations, {click here} to read more about it. There's even a video, so check it out!

If you want to save time and allow your students free choice, {click here} to get your cards set up and ready to roll!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin