Thursday, October 31, 2013

Are There Any Creative Minds Out There?

If you are one of the creative minds out there, I have a question for you. Are you neat and tidy or are you a bit lot messy? I came across this quote from Albert Einstein that made me feel a little better about myself:


So, if I have a ton of things on (and around) my desk, I have a lot of things going on in my mind! Right? 

One of my friends sent me this {awesome article} that made me feel much better about my creative and messy mind. 


Did you know that Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and Mark Twain all had messy desks? Hey, you can put me in that group anytime!

How is your desk? Is it cluttered like mine? 
Check out the poll on my sidebar. I'd love to hear from you! 



                         Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You will have a cluttered desk if you are truly creative and the more creative, the more clutter. It is because you have some much creativity, it flows everywhere..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin