Sunday, October 6, 2013

Logic Puzzles for Little Learners

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a lazy Sunday like I am! It rained all night and now it's been raining all day! I love it! I'm so glad it is when I'm home and don't have to go anywhere!

I have started using a different approach to math workshop (I'll have to tell you all about it in another post) and wanted some journal activities for my munchkins. When I first started trying to teach logic to my kids, I had to have help from THEM to figure the puzzles out! Well this year, I wanted to get my math kids thinking logically early on, but I couldn't seem to find any good 2nd-3rd grade friendly logic puzzles. So, what do you think I did? I made {my own} of course!






 I just know my kids are going to LOVE these and I'm sure your kids will too! Just click {here} if you would like to get your little learners learning logic! (There I go with the alliteration again! Sorry!)

I'm planning to make some 4x4 logic puzzles for when the kids get a little better at solving these. 
Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin