Sunday, September 22, 2013

Do You Know What Rely Means?

This is one of the reasons I love teaching! Everyday brings a smile to my face or a giggle in my heart. 

To this little guy, RELY meant "If you lie again" but in the real world, rely means we need to depend on others once in awhile. 




So, I have a question for you all. Can other people rely on you? Of course, your own children, grandchildren, students, etc. can rely on you, but do you put yourself out there to help others . . . others who are less fortunate than many of us?

Now I know we are all stretched very thin these days, but once in awhile I think we need to reach out to others, even if it is for something very small. 

Donors Choose is an awesome program for teachers to obtain resources for their classrooms and for their students. I hate that teachers even need to do this, but it is a fact of a teacher's life. Just imagine what a difference we could make in the world of education if we all just donated a dollar or two.

If you have a Donors Choose project that you still need funded, please add it to this linky. I want to challenge any of you who are able, to choose a project to donate to . . . then you will know that you are someone who kids across the world can rely on!


Thanks for reading and for all you do for your students and those across the globe.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this! I'm excited to see that Donors Choose is becoming more and more known, so hopefully more projects can get funded!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin