Saturday, March 15, 2014

Leprechaun Loot for St. Paddy's Day!

I was cleaning up my room after a long week of learning, and I remembered Monday is St. Patrick's Day. So I grabbed up my Dollar Tree find of random coins. Some of the coins were GOLD! Perfect for leprechaun loot! So I cut squares of green tissue paper with a strip of yellow and wrapped up enough coins for all my kids. 

After they were all wrapped up, I put them in my handy dandy Highlights treasure box I got 20 or so years ago. 

I'm going to make (oh who are we kidding-) I'm going to BUY some cookies for the kids. The kids who get the gold pieces, will get one of the 'special' cookies. Of course, all the kids are going to get a cookie . . . I'm not cruel!

There are so many fun things to do with leprechauns, but I can barely get through my curriculum as it is! This will be a fun way to celebrate in a quick and easy way.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


                   Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cửa lưới chống muỗi là một thiết bị có chống muỗi được khá nhiều người lựa chọn hiện nay trong việc chống muỗi. Vậy thiết bị này có những ưu điểm nổi bật gì. Chúng ta cùng khám phá những ưu điểm này qua thông tin bài viết dưới đây nhé
    Ưu điểm nổi bật của cửa lưới chống muỗi là gì

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin