Saturday, January 10, 2015

Close Reading: Oreo Style

Hi guys! I'm not sure if you know this, but I have another blog chocked full of awesome TpT bloggers with awesome ideas to share. The blog is called Who's Who and Who's New. The idea of the blog is to have a great idea every day of the year just for you. I want to share some of the awesomeness from here so you will be sure not to miss it!

Who's Who and Who's New: Close Reading with Oreos: This article helps you explain 'close reading' to your students in a concrete way. I know that many times I read something, then realize I have to read it again because I don't really know what I read. Try this out! The worst thing that could happen is you get to eat an Oreo. Nothing bad about that!

Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. We are able to finalize all those technical details as mentioned above and surely this will give more rise to them. grammar check online free

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin