Monday, January 19, 2015

Hoppin' Into the 100th Day of School


Can you believe it is almost the 100th day of school already? I sure can't! I was reading more of the amazing posts from the Who's Who Blog and found several neat ideas you might want to use with your 100th Day Celebrations! There's an app that actually makes the kids look old. Ewww! Creepy. 


Check out some of the fun activities you can do as a class. Get those kiddos counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s and collaborating to boot!





Get more great ideas for snacks for that special day. I know I like to use a pretzel stick and 2 mini donuts to make the number 100 with my munchkins!




Can you think of 100 reasons why you love your school? These kids sure can!


Happy 100th Day to you and your little cuties!
TTFN

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was said to be pretty important for the students to give something in addition to such ideas as exclaimed here and it will give them more confidence by the time. motivation letter for job application

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin