Sunday, November 8, 2015

Preparing for New Students Throughout the Year

This year, I have an unusually small class which is so nice! However, when you have the smallest class, you will be receiving the new students throughout the year. To help me prepare for the new students to come, I packed up my 'Little Red Reading Bags' (aka seatsacks) with all the goodies my new little munchkins would need to get started at their new school. Some of the items included are:

  • responsibility folder
  • journals
  • lunch stick
  • pencil sharpener
  • behavior chart clip
  • welcome pencil
  • birthday card, sticker, etc.
  • headphones
  • workbooks
  • 'thick' questions ring
  • bookmark . . .and the list goes on. 
As I go through the year, I add other items that will be needed. Of course, everything won't fit in the bag, so I put a list with other items that need to be made/included. I like to have this list because there are several items I need to make on my computer.
I hope you are having a great school year. I can't believe it is November already! Have a great week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Teachers are almost responding towards better stances as explained here with some details, furthermore, it will be too good to provide every possible fact as to preparing more of the regarded provisions. proposal for phd research

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin