Monday, August 3, 2020

Digital All About Me Activities for Google Slides

Hi everyone,

How is everything going with your Back to School planning? Are you going to be in the classroom or are you teaching virtually? I think we probably need to be ready for both this school year! Because of the uncertainty, I've been making a lot more digital resources and have been turning my old favorites into digital resources as well. 

Last week I was at the pool with my homies and asked what they needed for their classrooms. All About Me activities were one of the biggies. This is what I came up with. Be warned, this is the wordy version of the video. You can watch a quick, fast-forwarded version, HERE. (Also, there is a video in the resource for kids to watch so they will know what to do when creating their book.)  


If you would like this activity for your classroom, you can pick it up HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin