Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Word Family Puzzles with a Freebie

Click the 'o' pics for your FREEBIE!
I know, I know...I am word work crazy! I love giving my little kiddos lots of fun ways to make words. I thought I would get into the spirit and make some word work activities to go along with Halloween! Check out the {short o puzzles for FREE}...AND get the short i puzzles for a small price. Click the pics to get yours NOW!






Get the 'i' word family pics to get your puzzles!

 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am stopping by from the BSN Halloween Hop! This is such a great idea my daughter is learning to read so I just love this I know she will love it also- I can't wait to print it out YAY!
    Thanks for the great freebie! Off to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from the Blogaholic Social Network Halloween Hop! I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. if applicable!
    It would be great if you followed me back!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin