Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Classroom Organization Made Easy!




A few years ago, I begged my principal to let me get rid of my desks and use tables in my classroom. She finally said yes! That being said, I needed some way for the kids to store their items. Enter the Seat Sack! This seat sack has help get my kids organized. . .a place for everything and everything in its place! Instead of just getting the Seat Sacks, I decided on the organizer set. I've got lots of ideas for all my new organization items. I LOVE using my book bags for my buddy reading during stations. I was using another kind of bags for read to someone in the past, but the kids kept putting things away in the wrong place. These bags have a card in a pocket so the kids can match the bag with the page inside.

And, there's more! I have pencil cases and Hand-e-Sacks to help me with more organization in my room. Here's what I'm thinking. My kids have their own writing journals. They use different colors of pens and highlighters for different stages of the editing and revising process. These pouches will be perfect to keep these items together. The Hand-e-Sacks are going to be great in so many ways. I will be organizing word work activities, my reading group materials, my pens, markers, almost anything. No more baskets or cups falling on the floor!
How do you organize your classroom? If you have some pics, leave a link so we can check it out!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love little bags and organizer things! Thanks for sharing.
    Caitlin
    TheRoomMom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin