Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Visitors for Daily 5

I had a couple of 2nd grade teachers ask to come and visit my classroom to see the Daily 5 in action. Of course, I said "Come on over!" When I told my kids that we were going to have visitors, one of the cutest little bugs you ever did see said, "Why do people want to see us all the time? Are we THAT good?" I had to laugh out loud and said "Yes, you are!" 


And the kids did a great job, if I may say so myself! Of course, I did decide to do book clubs this week with ALL of my kids . . . so that was a little interesting, but I still think they did Fabulously! 


As I was blog stalking tonight, I ran into an awesome blog! It's called 'Delightful Daily 5 Cafe' and I must say, it is delightful! Lots of good information and ideas as well as reflections. 



Do you use the Daily 5? How do you think it works in your classroom? I'd love to hear your ideas and secrets to your success!

Have a glorious evening everyone! I really need to get some mom/wife stuff done! 

TTFN!


                    Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting book clubs tomorrow and my kids are so excited. Can't wait to see how it goes.

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with the Daily 5! I have used it in my classroom for the past 3 years and it is amazing. I will never go back to traditional centers again. I also follow Delightful Daily 5 Cafe. They have some great posts!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with it as well...it makes so much sense and my kids are learning so much! What more could you ask for, right?

    Thanks!
    Hilary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worry no more about how to win big in your lottery game for Dr Amber is able to give you sure winning numbers to win big on your lottery games for I am a winner of $360,000,000. Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him on +1 (318) 306-5044 or visit: https://amberlottotemple.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for ways to hit the lottery jackpot? Search no more for Dr Amber can help you win the lottery you want with his powerful lottery spell. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or WhatsApp +1 318 306 5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com for his spells are real & genuine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin