Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back Among the Living & Memorial Day Sale!



Grandma settled and finally using her call button at the nursing home . . . check!


Report cards done . . . check!


Class video completed and all the copies burned . . . check!


Say good-bye to my little cuties-tears and all . . . check!


Last day of school . . . check!


2 youngest sons & an exchange student graduated . . . priceless!


So now, Here I am . . . back among the living . . . at least for the moment, so I decided to join in with some other awesome teachers for a Memorial Day sale. I went ahead and marked everything in my store 20% off.

I know some of you are still in school . . . I have some really cute memory books that my kids just loved . . . and they totally loved collecting signatures and phone numbers on our autograph day. Check out my blog post to find your grade . . . I have grades  1 - 6 available . . . and even 2 different versions for 2nd grade. You can check out some of the cool stuff from my friends too!






Now that I am out of school, I'm really going to try to better about my posts . . . Hopefully I will have some things that will help you get yourself ready for next year!


Talk to you later friends! I've missed you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So glad Grandma is settled and the kids are officially graduated! Welcome back, my friend! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I need to get to work, but I'm headed to Lake Michigan now! I need a vacation from my vacations! LOL Hope you are having a fab summer! Talk to you later friend!
      Hilary

      Delete
  2. Excellent post. "Remembering of School days" its sounds super cool. I was in Flashback mode at my school but It is never return so sad. I miss my school and College a lot. Thank you for sharing this. mark louis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin