Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Way of Looking at Things!

I like the way my bestie displayed her learning targets. I wish I had one extra square inch in my room to display mine this way! (See the Command Hooks?) LOVE THEM! 




Pick up your own DIY Learning Target Posters by clicking the pics!



She also displayed her French fry board in a neat way . . . Check this out! She made the little French fry packets that I put in my pack. Then, she put them in a pocket chart that you use for a calendar. Genius! I think I am going to have to change my bulletin board around. This seems a lot more secure and user friendly for the kids. However, my kids are doing a great job with the real fry containers, but I'm not sure they will make it through an entire year!




Grab your own French Fry Synonyms, {here}!

If you haven't signed up for the {giveaway} yet, you need to get in on this. $170 worth of teaching resources that you can win! Also, there's a rumor that there may be more than one winner! What? Hurry, there's just 24 more hours left! Entries end at 12:01, Sunday, October 28!

Oh, and by the way, if you don't win this time, I put my entire {store} on sale for 20% off for the weekend so you can scoop up some bargains!

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, thanks for your generous info. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I like that. I'm re-doing the area where I put my learning targets, so I've been looking for something new - I like that:) A LOT! I wonder how my admin. will feel about it? They prefer it to be on the board at the front of the room.

    HUM....wondering.
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin