Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Inference Pinterest

As you may know, I'm a little pumped about inferring with my kiddos at school. After we did our {inference activity}, the kids began writing sticky note after sticky note about inferences they made as they read their books! I'm so excited that they are so excited about it. 


Then, tonight I was working messing around on my computer, and I came across an awesome {Pinterest board by Rachel Lynette}. It is full of great pics and ideas to use for inferring! So much fun. She has some awesome {inference tips on her blog} as well. You have to check it out!

Don't forget to sign up for the {HearALL giveaway}! You know you want one! 

Well, I'm going to get back to work, um messing around! Have a Nice Night! (hehehehe)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These types of activities enhance Children mental grow and creativeness. You are doing a great job Hilary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin