Thursday, March 7, 2013

Proving It at Stations!

I read somewhere about a teacher who used a cheap camera in her room so the kids could take pics of their tasks during stations. 

I looked all around for a 'cheap' digital camera. I finally found one! It was $14.99 at Meijer. It's a very simple camera, but that's just what I needed for my munchkins to use. 

It takes regular batteries, so I think I might need to grab a pack of rechargeable ones.

I just hang it at the station and they have someone take a pic of them when they finish a task. I told them that I wanted them to 'prove it' so that I know how hard they are working. 

I think we might need to practice taking pictures so that everyone's head isn't cut off! LOL  Give it a try! 
TTFN!

               Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. great idea! i'll have to look for some too!

    http://smalltownlibrarian4.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My kiddos always enjoy borrowing my camera... what better incentive to work hard at stations than the opportunity to use their own special camera!! LOVE IT!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
    educational material

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! My kiddos always enjoy borrowing my camera... what better incentive to work hard at stations than the opportunity to use their own special camera!! LOVE IT!!! choker necklace germany , choker necklace usa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin