Sunday, January 5, 2014

Heard of the Apocalypse? How About SNOW-pocalypse?

Down home again in Indiana - Well, maybe more like 'burrowed down deep in our jammies and snuggled up in blankets' in Indiana! We are experiencing a blizzard with wind chill temps around -40 degrees! Ouch! Well, I would say that means it's time for a 

SNOW-pocalypse Sale!

So, some of my Hoosier friends and I thought-
'There's SNOW better way to spend a day than with a $1 Sale!

Each one of us have chosen products that will be just $1 (yes, that's ONE DOLLAR), tomorrow, Monday, January 6, 2014! BUT, there is a little tidbit of info for you-I've already marked my items down, so getem' while they're HOT!

You can hop from store to store just by clicking on the linky below.
Might as well enjoy the SNOW-mageddon while we can!



Happy Shopping!

                Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin