Sunday, December 1, 2019

Free Winter Holidays Activity Books

So, how was your Thanksgiving? I hope it was wonderful with all your family and friends. We are officially in the winter holidays! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!
A few years ago, I helped compile teaching products to give teachers a little gift for this time of year. Since there are so many new teachers out there, I thought it might be a good idea to dust off these FREE valuable resources that never go out of style!
Click here for the 2013 version and here for the 2014 version.



   


Each book has approximately 50 FREE holiday resources for 1st and 2nd grades, as well as helpful hints to help you through the holiday hilarity that tends to accompany December and the winter holidays.

When I was teaching 2nd grade, I made copies of many of the activities and put them in stations. Then, on the 2 days before winter break, we had a massive center time. We had one for math and one for language arts. It was a lot of fun and it kept the kids active and engaged.
Have fun loading up on a ton of awesome holiday resources!
Happy Holidays!


2 comments:

  1. Well done on sharing the winter activity. I loved this work. It was very helpful for me to engage my kids in winter. Now it's time to avail Live Chat Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin